Thursday, April 27, 2006

Latest knitting projects . . .

Here are some things i have been working on.
a hat--unsure whether to add a brim. what say ye blog-surfers?

Sorry for the blurriness and frightening expression:

Also, the half-finished and infamous Belle epoque:


and a stitch close-up:

I am also currently working on my first pair of socks, finisheing the half-finished quilt, and there is a batch of siwash (SP?)wool ready to hit the needles. I know I know, but my creativity flourishes better with variety. Also startiong new projects is a great way to procrastinate from studying for finals.

4 Comments:

Blogger anky said...

I love the hat, can you post the pattern?

10:59 PM  
Blogger Sarah the Hutt said...

Unfortunately is copyrighted. Im sorry. I think I can post the stitch pattern, since its generally in every knitting book. I forget what it is called. I will look it up.

11:07 PM  
Blogger anky said...

If you could post the stitch that would be great, I can probably figure out the hat part myself. Thanks

6:50 PM  
Blogger Brennan said...

I hope your finals went well, and I would love to see pictures of ze socks.

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by KnitWhore.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]