Thursday, March 09, 2006

Half finished quilt

Hi this is a quilt-in-progress. It has been in progress since July haha. I just kind of lost momentum on this project somewhere along the way, but I am revisiting it now.
I was going to do two more panels this size--possibly a third if thats not big enough. No more letters or anything, just mostly green and navy with a few more of those multicolored ones stuck in. The pictures really just don't do the colours any justice but what can I do eh?

. . . and a random picture of my dog who often resembles a sheep. Sometimes when I brush her, I get a pile of fuzz as big as she is. I have often wondered if I could spin it and make a sweater. But then I remember what kinds of things she likes to roll in outside and my enthusiasm is lost.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah the Hutt said...

Dang, I thought I had an edge on that market!

8:45 AM  
Blogger Brennan said...

Once again, I have to comment on the fact that WET DOG HAIR IS NOT LIKE WET SHEEP HAIR.

But I suppose if you could find a way to make it work, go for it. =)

7:52 PM  
Blogger The Venomous Bee said...

My Nana used to keep the dog hair when she brushed Mishka (german shepherd we all were dragged down the hill at the lake by). She was a maaaad spinner, was my Nana.

10:31 PM  
Blogger Brennan said...

Hey, what the hey-diddle? I haven't seen any knitting going-ons, here! I need pictures! =D

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by KnitWhore.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]