Wednesday, February 22, 2006

FINALLY!!

. . . Ladies and gentlemen! I, Sarra the Hutt, tragically unlearned in the ways of technology, have finally learned how to use the digital camera!!The next thing will be learning how to put a link on my blog to find this one.
Here is a plethera of pictures of my knitting from the past year.

#1 Poncho-ey goodness:
My first Fair Isle project, knitted in two rectangular panels and sewed together. It took me several tries, I assure you.

. . . and closer up

3 Comments:

Blogger Brennan said...

It's beautiful. I like it.

8:49 PM  
Blogger Sarah the Hutt said...

thank you, it is my pride and joy

9:04 PM  
Blogger Belinda said...

that is simply gorgeous!
Did you create the pattern yourself?

I absolutely love the colour combination. Dark brown and that blue is seriously classic.

4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by KnitWhore.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]