Thursday, February 23, 2006

And ... When I say Doctor, Y'all say Who!

Here is my Tom Baker Doctor Who Scarf. I didn't follow the BBC official pattern, because though I love the Doctor, I had a bunch of scraps and ends, and I had some colours I wanted to use particularly. However, he had more than one scarf (look at the pics on the internet, they're a wide variety of colours), and I did research it (The stripes go wide, narrow, narrowest, narrow, wide, etc.), so I think it's entirely valid. One measurement I did find though, is that it's twice his height plus three feet. Now, he's 6'4" or some damn thing, and I'm not, so mine's twice my height plus a foot. But it's really a simple scarf, and I'm almost embarassed posting it. Almost. My love of the Doctor far outweighs my sadly lacking knitting skills for importance in my life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brennan said...

Very cool! Although, the scarf doesn't do anything for the doctor, I think. =/

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by KnitWhore.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]