Saturday, February 24, 2007

Right, so my computer was out of commission for a while which translated into me knitting a great deal. I had three scarves going at once. This is the only one I've finished thus far, and really, the least exciting, I'm afraid. It's a pretty straightforward twin-rib (pattern in sidebar somewhere -- slightly modified: row 1: k4 p4; row 2: k1p1). The yarn is incredibly thick and a bit textured, which made the pattern look rather different than it has with other flatter yarns.




detail (ooOOooh!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Brennan said...

See? Computers! Not helpful for updating the knitting blog, is it? I keep waiting for new stuff! =D

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by KnitWhore.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]