Thursday, January 19, 2006

scarf 2

Scarf two! This one's for Professor Findlay, who wrote a letter of recommendation for my SSHRCC application--it's probably more straightforward than the last one, even: 26 stitches across, k1p1 in the bulk of the scarf--it's quite a bit longer now (this is two ounces to the ball pure wool--quite chunky, more rust, less orange coloured in real life--I'd give you more info, but there isn't any. My dear departed Nana ordered this stuff from Scotland on a whim).


There is detailing at the end: 4 rows of k1p1, one row of eyelet, three rows of k1p1, one row of eyelet, repeat. It's not an obvious pattern, but it's this sort of detailing which makes a plain scarf look a bit cooler:


I am contemplating fringes currently. I've not made up my mind yet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brennan said...

Where are the fringes? I'm antsy! Show me more progress! =D =D =D

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by KnitWhore.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]